Friday, June 10, 2011

Game 5 of the Finals

First let me start by asking why was such a big deal made about the Heat signing Bosh! And why in the world are the Heat paying him so much! I just don't see it!!!! His value in this finals. Why is Lebron settling for Jump shots?!!!!!! It just do not make any since! D-Wade and Lebron is just way too talented to settle for jump shots. Lebron is just a freak of nature and I mean that in a good way!!!!!! Now if the Heat win the next game easily, the commentators are going to say the Heat finally put together a complete game. That we got a chance to witness what the Heat organization was hoping for when they made the transition to bring Lebron and Bosh to the Heat. They are going to spin it so well and have everyone on board with it, Jason Terry was trying to tell us all that it has already been predetermined to go 7 games. When he said publicly that he does not know if Lebron can play defense for a full 7 games. And he went on to say I guess we will just have to wait and see. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! For all the fans that love and respect the game of Basketball, for you I hope this is not the state of Basketball and if it is I hope someone has the heart to fix things and make it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment